Work Pass Application

Suppose you are a foreigner outside Singapore contemplating a move to the country. You may also be an existing Employment Pass holder interested in working for your business. In that case, we can provide you with the necessary information and guidance. We aim to provide comprehensive support and assistance to individuals seeking to navigate the legal and practical aspects of living and working in Singapore.

Work Pass Specialist


You no longer need to conduct any research as we will take care of the entire process from the start till the end.

Helpful customer assistance

We will lead you through every stage with a quick and helpful approach.


Allow us to take charge, while you concentrate on scaling your business.

One Tax CM can assist with the Employment Pass application process if you possess the appropriate educational and professional qualifications. Our services include:

  • Offering guidance and advice.
  • Reviewing your application documents.
  • Communicating with the Ministry of Manpower on your behalf regarding your application status.
  • We strive to make the application process as smooth and efficient as possible for our clients.

Foreign professionals, executives, and managers are eligible to work in Singapore under the Employment Pass scheme, which requires them to meet certain criteria. These include having satisfactory work experience, educational qualifications, and a minimum monthly salary of $5,000 or more.

The Dependant’s Pass enables the spouses and children of Employment Pass or S Pass holders to join them in Singapore. We provide services to determine which family members are eligible and how to apply for the pass. Eligible family members may include legally married spouses, unmarried children under 21, and legally adopted children.

We also offer comprehensive services for work pass applications, including Letter of Consent (LOC), S Pass, Dependant’s Pass (DP), and Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP). Our team of immigration experts has years of experience dealing with work pass applications. We strive to provide end-to-end application process management, ensuring our clients a smooth and hassle-free experience.

Letter of Consent for ICA-issued LTVP/LTVP+ holders

If you are a business owner in Singapore, you may be eligible to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC); this includes being the sole proprietor, a partner, or a company director with at least 30% shareholding in an ACRA-registered business. Suppose you are seeking to renew the LOC. In that case, you must also fulfil the requirement of hiring at least one Singaporean or Permanent Resident who earns at least the prevailing Local Qualifying Salary and receives CPF contributions for a minimum of 3 months. Eligible business owners may apply for a LOC and renewal, they must meet the additional requirement of hiring a local employee.

Letter of Consent for Dependant’s Pass holders who are business owners

Dependant’s Pass holders who are eligible and wish to operate a business in Singapore may apply for a Letter of Consent. The application process for the Letter of Consent typically takes around four weeks for most cases.

Available Packages

Employment Pass


(Inclusive of MOM fees $360)

Add To Cart

Dependent Pass


(Inclusive of MOM fees $360)

Add To Cart

Long Term Visit Pass


(Inclusive of MOM fees $360)

Add To Cart

Letter of Consent


Add To Cart
Our experts will ensure a smooth work pass application process, despite the current competitiveness.

Looking for company incorporation?

We have a team of chartered secretaries who are ever-ready to assist you with your company incorporation. We streamline the processes and advice you on the best-suited business structure.

Talk to Us